Are you a Beginner student who lacks confidence to get speaking?
Have you recently started learning French?
I'm here to help!
As you might already know - French words can be tricky to recognise in conversation as they're often pronounced quite differently to how you see them in writing.
There are certain rules (and a few exceptions of course) which will unlock most French words for you!
Come along and Join me in this special online event:
- Learn how to say those tricky letters
- Master the sound R
- Pronounce those nasal French sounds with ease
- Get help to recognise those letter combinations
- Find out which accents change the sound of which letters
- Learn when to drop the last letter of a French word
Grab a glass of wine or a cuppa and watch this live video training:
- We will practice together and you'll get live feedback from me.
- You'll also get a free workbook to follow along.
- By the end, you'll have gained more confidence in how you say French words.
Native french-speaking. Born in Paris (now living in sunny 'Australie').
20+ years teaching experience & Founder of French Speak.
Dedicated to getting my learners to their learning goals and build their speaking confidence by cutting their learning curve.
Some of my teaching philosophies: